At Flexiion MSP we provide you with a wide range of independent managed Cloud services you can use to address your organisation’s hosted infrastructure challenges now and in the future, and get the best value, flexibility and choice you’re looking for, including:
When you’re looking for maximum flexibility so you can quickly respond to changing requirements, planning, building and maintaining in-house teams that always include all of the expertise and skills need at all times is time consuming and very expensive. To provide you with the flexibility and choice you’re looking for, we provide all of the necessary independent managed Cloud services skills and expertise ‘on-tap’ so you can call on them as and when you need them.
Peter Osborn, founder and chairman of Flexiion MSP responds to the question about the business and operational implications of Cloud delivery.
Cloud Monitoring Service (pdf)
This 4-slide presentation provides a glimpse into an important service element of any Cloud implementation.
– Expertise and tools to monitor for faults, outages and capacity issues
– Our engineers attempt to resolve issues fast to maintain service
– Our real time alerts aim to resolve faults before they become customer issues
– We work with your team to resolve more complex service issues
– On-going, proactive work to improve performance and resilience o System Optimisation, System Patches & Updates
– 24x7x365 support response, ticketing and reporting, interactive issue management
– Physical infrastructure installation and configuration, Networks, Servers, SAN / NAS
– Physical and virtual networks within client infrastructure
Operating System engineers:
– Operating Systems on Physical and Virtual Systems
System Application engineers:
– Support Middleware, for example, Web Servers and Databases
– Support for application delivery, automation, system configuration.
NOC Support engineers:
– Multi-skilled 24 x 7 x 365 First-Fix and fault resolution
Public Cloud engineers:
– Design, deployment and service on all major Public Cloud technologies
Support that Unlocks the Potential of the Cloud – blog
In this blog we discuss the importance of Cloud independence and the business risks that come with an over reliance on the big-brand Cloud hyper-scalers. What independent managed Cloud services do you need to help retain your freedom of choice and flexibility and make the most of ALL of the Cloud?
Time was when Cloud was simple: you did or you didn’t. If you did, there was a couple of big brands to choose between, and away it went. Not any more, at least not for anyone with a complex requirement. This video (3.44min) looks at the growing importance of Cloud independence and the need for businesses to maintain flexibility and freedom of choice.
As an independent Cloud integrator, we help tech-enabled businesses fully utilise the Cloud to address business challenges: scale existing services, introduce new ones, build competitive advantage, grow and succeed.